Travelling by car
- From Stuttgart-Singen take the A 81 and B 33 to Constance
- From Freiburg take the B 31 to Geisingen, then the A 81 and B 33 to Constance
- From Munich-Memmingen-Lindau take the A 96 / B 18 and B 31, then take the Meersburg car and passenger ferry to Constance
- From Ulm-Ravensburg take the B 30, then take the Meersburg car and passenger ferry to Constance
- From Geneva-Zurich take the N 1/N 7 to Constance via Kreuzlingen
Travelling by ferry from Meersburg
The car and passenger ferry between Meersburg and Constance operates a 24-hour service every 15 minutes to 1 hour throughout the year.
Travelling by catamaran from Friedrichshafen
The catamaran between Constance and Friedrichshafen operates hourly between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. throughout the year. The trip takes 48 minutes.
Travelling by rail
There are direct train services to Constance from Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Offenburg. To get to Constance from Munich, change at Lindau/Radolfzell or Stuttgart. There is an hourly train service to Constance from Zurich (airport) via Weinfelden. For more information on rail services, please call +49 (0) 800 / 1507090.
Travelling by air
- From Friedrichshafen (25 km) by car/bus or ferry, or catamaran (40 min.)
- From Zurich (75 km): hourly rail service to Constance (1 hr)
- From Stuttgart (170 km): interurban train service every 20 min. to Stuttgart railway station; regular rail service to Constance (2.5 hrs)
- From Munich (230 km) by rail (5 hrs) or car (3.5 hrs) to Constance
- From Frankfurt/Main (345 km): direct rail service (4.5 hrs) to Constance